~ ♦ ~ Snow Quartz Point Necklace ~ ♦ ~
• Snow quartz is a milky white macrocrystalline quartz and a crown chakra stone. It's a calm and soothing stone and useful for meditation, with all the properties of clear quartz, yet gentler . It can be used as a cleansing or purifying stone as well. Snow Quartz brings light to situations creating balance, mental clarity, and understanding.•
♦ Each pendant is unique and varies in size and coloration♦
• 30-35x8mm Snow Quartz Point with silver cap (approx.1-1½")
• Choose from Silver Hamsa, Lotus, or Initial/Word Charm
• Initial or Word is stamped on a 13mm aluminum disc - word/name fits up to 7 letters -
• Stainless Steel Rolo chain
• Hand-stamped and polished •
• Comes in a gift box with ribbon
**INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ** Please be aware that Custom Fees/taxes/duties may be charged by your local Post Office. I have no control over these fees nor am I responsible for them for they are NOT additional shipping charges. Thank you for your understanding.***
Snow Quartz Necklace / White Quartz Pendant / Crystal Gift / Crown Chakra Stone / White Stone Necklace
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Please be aware all metals will tarnish over time. Clean with a jewelry polishing cloth - no liquid cleaners!- and store in a plastic bag when not wearing it.
Also, keep your item away from chlorine - like pools and hot tubs- sulfur, lotions, perfumes, or creams. These will have a damaging effect on the metal and stones that may be irreversible.
★ All orders come in a gift box with ribbon★
I'll be happy to include a gift message ~
No receipt is included in your package.
I cannot stamp on both sides of a disc/bar/square because the impression of each letter/number/symbol will ruin the stamping on the other side. Each letter/number/symbol is stamped by using steel stamps struck by a hammer making an impression in the metal, similar to embossing.