~ ♦ ~ Luxe Sapphire, Moonstone, and Blue Kyanite Necklace ~ ♦ ~
• Genuine Gemstones Necklace • Fits 15-18" • If you need a different length, leave a note at checkout •
• 20x11 (approx. 7/8") Faceted Sapphire Pear set in a Gold Bezel
• 4mm Faceted Sapphire Rounds
• 5mm Faceted Moonstone Rondelles
• 5mm Faceted Moonstone & Kyanite Rounds
• Gold Hematite, Brass, and Seed Bead Spacers
• 3" Gold-Fill Extender Chain and Clasp
~ ♦ Sapphire is said to be the wisdom stone, stimulating concentration, enhancing creativity and promoting purity and depth of thought. It is believed to focus and calm the mind as well as remove unwanted thoughts, depression and mental tension. It's the official September Birthstone and a 5th Wedding Anniversary Stone. It is the most valuable and precious blue gemstone and symbolizes loyalty ♦ ~
• Comes in a gift box with ribbon
• Please note that these are natural stones and not *perfect* but that's what makes them beautiful and unique •
More Sapphire Jewelry:
Luxurious Sapphire Gemstone Necklace / September Birthstone / Sapphire Blue Kyanite Moonstone Jewelry / 5year Anniversary Gift
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Please be aware all metals will tarnish over time. Clean with a jewelry polishing cloth - no liquid cleaners!- and store in a plastic bag when not wearing it.
Also, keep your item away from chlorine - like pools and hot tubs- sulfur, lotions, perfumes, or creams. These will have a damaging effect on the metal and stones that may be irreversible.
★ All orders come in a gift box with ribbon★
I'll be happy to include a gift message ~
No receipt is included in your package.
I cannot stamp on both sides of a disc/bar/square because the impression of each letter/number/symbol will ruin the stamping on the other side. Each letter/number/symbol is stamped by using steel stamps struck by a hammer making an impression in the metal, similar to embossing.