~ ♦ ~ Turquoise Initial Necklace ~ ♦ ~
• Natural Turquoise Bezel with optional Initial tag •
• 11mm (approx. 3/8") Faceted Turquoise Vermeil Bezel Heart
• Optional 7mm Hammered Brass Circle Tag for Initials
• Gold-Fill Cable Chain
Fun Turquoise Info:
♦ It's a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminum
♦ It's possibly the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors
♦ It's the traditional birthstone for December and an 11th Anniversary gemstone
• Hand-stamped and polished •
• Comes in a gift box with ribbon
• Please note that these are natural stones and not *perfect* but that's what makes them beautiful and unique •
What I need from you:
• • Please note that these are natural stones and not *perfect* but that's what makes them beautiful and unique • •
**INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ** Please be aware that Custom Fees/taxes/duties may be charged by your local Post Office. I have no control over these fees nor am I responsible for them for they are NOT additional shipping charges. Thank you for your understanding.***
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Please be aware all metals will tarnish over time. Clean with a jewelry polishing cloth - no liquid cleaners!- and store in a plastic bag when not wearing it.
Also, keep your item away from chlorine - like pools and hot tubs- sulfur, lotions, perfumes, or creams. These will have a damaging effect on the metal and stones that may be irreversible.
★ All orders come in a gift box with ribbon★
I'll be happy to include a gift message ~
No receipt is included in your package.
I cannot stamp on both sides of a disc/bar/square because the impression of each letter/number/symbol will ruin the stamping on the other side. Each letter/number/symbol is stamped by using steel stamps struck by a hammer making an impression in the metal, similar to embossing.